CollectingBanter

-   Card discussions (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Free Baseball Cards!!! (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=176420)

[email protected] June 6th 06 09:36 PM

Free Baseball Cards!!!

That's right....Free Baseball Cards.....

In an effort to bring in more baseball card traders to the best site
for sportscards on the net, I am offerring up free baseball cards. To
claim your free cards follow these easy steps...

1. Stop by Trading Card Central's Collector Zone using this link....

http://www.tradingcardcentral.com/fo...p?referid=4473

2. Sign up to join the greatest and fastest growing trading card site
on the net...FOR FREE!!

3. Search the Baseball Trading Posts for my wantlists under my screen
name, DiaperDandy.
4. Propose a trade and mention that you joined as a result of this
post and I will include 50 free baseball cards in addition to
whatever we trade for....

Even if we do not strike up a trade, you will have found one of the
greates sites around and I am sure will be back again and again. You
owe it to yourself and to your collection to give TCC a chance!!