CollectingBanter

-   Card discussions (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   "Marlboro" Randy Johnson Fleer RC error? (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=18747)

DTELEGAD August 3rd 03 05:43 AM

"Marlboro" Randy Johnson Fleer RC error?

Hey all
Does anyone know anything about that 1989 Fleer Randy Johnson RC with the
marlboro bilboard showing above his shoulder?

I know all the ones I had had that marlboro bilboard blacked out yet the card
on ebay shows it clearly.

I guess a good amount of people know how rare it is as it is up to like $30
(yet a regular fleer with the sign blacked out books at $3). Three days left in
the auction and its already nearly TEN times book.

Do you think it will go down the same road as that 1987 Opening Day Bonds error
which is $300? I know those show up on ebay from time to time yet I cant think
of the last time the RJ Marlboro has been listed there.

eBay item 2745037407 (Ends Aug-05-03 20:13:36 PDT) - 89 Fleer Randy Johnson
MARLBORO error RARE!