CollectingBanter

-   Coins (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Frank Disappears! (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=322285)

Lord Hawhaw April 18th 13 07:49 PM

Frank Disappears!

Yes folks, it's true - Frank has disappeared.
After having his head up his ass for the better part of 5 decades, he finally
got so far up that he just up and disappeared!
In lieu of flowers, it is requested donations be made to the National
Cranial-Rectal Inversion Society.

Lord Hawhaw April 25th 13 09:40 PM

Frank Disappears!

"Terry" wrote in message ...

Frank was set up at the Lockheed Martin show on April 20-21.

As what, a toilet or a urinal?

Jason Burke[_2_] April 29th 13 04:19 AM

Frank Disappears!

On 4/28/2013 7:18 PM, Terry wrote:
"Lord Hawhaw" wrote in :

"Terry" wrote in message ...

Frank was set up at the Lockheed Martin show on April 20-21.

As what, a toilet or a urinal?

He was set up at a table buying and selling coins!! Why are you people
making a sport of tormenting this dealer who has a flawless record? Is
there no way to stop these people from ruining this group? Is there
any way to assign a moderator?

The only thing t really do is to hope that Bobbie's next suicide attempt
is a bit more successful.

Jim_Higgins[_2_] April 29th 13 01:12 PM

Frank Disappears!

On 4/28/13 10:18 PM, Terry wrote:
"Lord Hawhaw" wrote in :

"Terry" wrote in message ...

Frank was set up at the Lockheed Martin show on April 20-21.

As what, a toilet or a urinal?

He was set up at a table buying and selling coins!! Why are you people
making a sport of tormenting this dealer who has a flawless record? Is
there no way to stop these people from ruining this group? Is there
any way to assign a moderator?

Selective kill filters help a lot.

--
Islam Delenda Est

Lord Hawhaw April 29th 13 05:43 PM

Frank Disappears!

"Terry" wrote in message ...

Is there no way to stop these people from ruining this group?

Nope, I guess you get to keep posting, Frank!

Is there any way to assign a moderator?

Not familiar with the whole Usenet concept, are you?
OK - I appoint you moderator - go to it!!!!