CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   NSM Title Page Sleeves (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=8645)

Joseph November 1st 04 02:34 AM

NSM Title Page Sleeves

Hello,
I have a NSM Silver City CD Juke. I'm looking for the plastic sleeves
for the CD artwork. These are the clear pieces that go into the page
assembly to keep the pages flat and snag free (I assume). This is the
model that displays 4 covers at a time. I need a supplier for these as
I bought the juke with only 25 of these. I need 75 more, so if anyone
can point me to a place where I can order these I would appreciate it
very much.

Thanks,
Tim