CollectingBanter

-   Dolls (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   dozen different black dolls for sale (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=322644)

[email protected] December 9th 13 05:31 PM

dozen different black dolls for sale

Looking to sell my wife's doll collection. The twelve dolls have sat in boxes since my wife Tricia died in 2010. I'd be happy to answer any questions or concerns about the dolls. Four dolls are porcelain. Most of the 12 dolls are of black girls. For images of the dolls:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9e41om6g1supfxg/MQ4hC0PO3g

The horizontal line in the photos is one foot above the resting surface. The photo caption/name has any manufacturer and id if present on the doll.

-- Gerald Baron Berkeley CA