CollectingBanter

-   Cards:- non-sport (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Sunday,8/23 So.Attleboro, MA Show (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=278052)

B and B August 22nd 09 03:05 PM

Sunday,8/23 So.Attleboro, MA Show

"South Attleboro Collectables Show"
Sunday, August 23, 2009

Knights of Columbus Hall
304 Highland Ave (Rte. 123)
So. Attleboro, MA
10am - 3 pm

Free Parking
Admission $3, kids under 16 free with paid adult.
Raffle of $25 Show money every hour.

An hour from Boston. 1/2 hour from
Providence RI.

For those who haven't been there before - 60-80 tables worth of
comics, action figures, Nonsport cards (modern & vintage), and other
assorted collectibles.

Directions:
a) from Rte. 95 take exit 3 (or 3B depending on which direction you're
coming from)
b) to Rte. 123 W. Then drive 3 miles (crossing both Route 1 & Route 1A)
K of C Hall is on your left.

We'll be set up in our regular spot, with lots of new product like Ghost
Whisperer and 2009 ST:TOS, and back inventory.

And info. on upcoming series like SW Clone Wars Widevision, Twilight
Zone 50th Anniversary, and Spiderman Archives.

Look forward to seeing you there; it's been a long summer hiatus since
the May show here.
See you Sunday,

Byrna
B&B Grrrl AF & Cards