CollectingBanter

-   Autographs (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Remember when... (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=260985)

Mr Black[_2_] November 23rd 08 02:32 AM

Remember when...

....this newsgroup was troll free....ahhh...the good ol days.

MrB

Gummby3[_2_] November 23rd 08 02:47 AM

Remember when...

Yep. Those were good days when people were actually talking about
autographs collecting and not having to worry about being belittled
for what they collect.

--

Mike
Gummby3

u...

chip1057 November 23rd 08 02:52 AM

Remember when...

On Nov 22, 7:32*pm, "Mr Black" wrote:
...this newsgroup was troll free....ahhh...the good ol days.

MrB

I collect Nazi SS milatary autographed pictures from the WWII, and
they were part of history.
I also have an eye witness to the Hindenburg Crash letter. I have
several great pieces of historical
JFK eye witnesses assasination and these were very good pieces like
Gerald Ford's TLS on the Warren Commission.

Today, seems not to be my style of collecting any more. Like Stamp
Collecting has gotten, it's much more costly
to buy complete sets of stams and folders for mint stamps.

The oldest autograph I have is a handwritten letter from Princess
Victoria, the daughter of Queen Victoria which I got in a trade some
how along time ago. And some other good trades.

Zoom November 23rd 08 06:15 AM

Remember when...

"Mr Black" wrote in message
u...
...this newsgroup was troll free....ahhh...the good ol days.

MrB

Those were the days my friend
We thought they'd never end
We'd sing and dance forever and a day
We'd live the life we choose
We'd fight and never lose
For we were young and sure to have our way.
La la la la...
Those were the days, oh yes those were the days

And then....

pe2[_8_] November 24th 08 12:04 AM

Remember when...here ya go Mr. Black, lol!

Or, not being called mindless because I collect wrestling autographs....

Wooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!