CollectingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Invasion of Abusive Stamp Issues (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=323403)

Victor Manta September 24th 15 10:00 PM

Invasion of Abusive Stamp Issues

We publish the results of our research of Internet sources that contain
information about the abusive stamp issued by The Solomon Islands Post
between the years 2013 – 2015. The results are mind-boggling, so that the
“invasion” term used in the title is fully justified.

We show also some creations presented at the Rossica exhibition in Russia.

More he http://www.pwmo.org/Illegals/15-inva...ive-issues.htm

Victor Manta, PWO

Philatelic Webmasters Organization: http://pwmo.org/
Art on Stamps: http://artonstamps.org/
Romania by Stamps: http://marci-postale.com/

Sir F.A. Rien[_2_] September 25th 15 03:53 PM

Invasion of Abusive Stamp Issues

We publish the results of our research of Internet sources that contain
information about the abusive stamp issued by The Solomon Islands Post
between the years 2013 2015. The results are mind-boggling, so that the
invasion term used in the title is fully justified.
More he http://www.pwmo.org/Illegals/15-inva...ive-issues.htm

If you seebeck far enough you'll find the US joining the Black Blot
Club in the mid-20th century, GB about 1970 and others quickly
following suit. This mass is merely an outgrowth of the excessive
issue policies of most gummints.