CollectingBanter

-   Coins (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Happy Birthday (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=324499)

[email protected] August 22nd 18 11:25 AM

Happy Birthday

Is anybody still here? It seems so sad our once thriving group of knowledgeable numismatists appears to have died completely.

Still, if anyone still cares, it was 24 years ago today that RCC was officially "born". Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary to us all.

Jerry

Jim_Higgins[_3_] August 22nd 18 02:36 PM

Happy Birthday

On 8/22/18 6:25 AM, wrote:
Is anybody still here? It seems so sad our once thriving group of knowledgeable numismatists appears to have died completely.

Still, if anyone still cares, it was 24 years ago today that RCC was officially "born". Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary to us all.

Jerry

I lurk in the background still hoping to find a gold aureus of Augustus
at a garage sale for $0.50.

--
The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnldM0nNZ0w

thelivinglady[_2_] August 22nd 18 06:30 PM

Happy Birthday

On Wednesday, August 22, 2018 at 6:25:30 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Is anybody still here? It seems so sad our once thriving group of knowledgeable numismatists appears to have died completely.

Still, if anyone still cares, it was 24 years ago today that RCC was officially "born". Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary to us all.

Jerry

I am also lurking in the background. Use roundtable mostly now.

oepepper[_2_] August 23rd 18 07:25 PM

Happy Birthday

On Wednesday, August 22, 2018 at 3:25:30 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Is anybody still here? It seems so sad our once thriving group of knowledgeable numismatists appears to have died completely.

Still, if anyone still cares, it was 24 years ago today that RCC was officially "born". Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary to us all.

Jerry

I check in from time to time but I usually lurked most of the time any way. Even without the troll invasion things got a little out of hand with wild accusations against certain dealers and a lawsuit against RCC, Ahhh, the good old days....lol.

Pertinax August 23rd 18 08:17 PM

Happy Birthday

On Wednesday, 22 August 2018 11:25:30 UTC+1, wrote:
Is anybody still here? It seems so sad our once thriving group of knowledgeable numismatists appears to have died completely.

Still, if anyone still cares, it was 24 years ago today that RCC was officially "born". Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary to us all.

Jerry

I rarely look at this now, partly because I see messages only about once every 2 months - are there so few posts or is Google not combining them into digests correctly ?

Also, some posts seem not to be about numismatics but about matters I don't care to mention.

Peter