CollectingBanter

-   General (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   looking to swap shells from australia for shells from anywhere world wide. (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=206959)

graham myerson March 1st 07 05:19 PM

looking to swap shells from australia for shells from anywhere world wide.

Hi

Please email me if you have shells from anywhere in the world that you wish
to swap for shells from Australia. Email address is
. I collect any shells from 1mm upwards, marine,
freshwater and land shells. Gastropods and bivalves. All I require is the
site of collection details and any other information possible for each
shell. All my shells that I have for exchange will have all information
supplied with them.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kindest regards.

Graham