CollectingBanter

-   Worldwide Stamps (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   New Stamp Auction Website (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=11345)

AlbionIntl June 23rd 03 05:28 PM

New Stamp Auction Website

Dear Group Members:

Our new auction website is located at www.AlbionAuctions.com. It is an eBay
type on-line auction website that specializes in Stamps as well as other
collectibles.

Unlike eBay, there is NO Final Value Fee and our optional feature fees are
nominal.

There is NO charge to visit, browse, register or bid and, until further notice,
we are offering a US$5.00 credit to new members that join. Feel free to Post
an Auction or Bid on any of our open Auctions.

Please help to support our new venture and we look forward to having you join
us.

Happy bidding and regards,
The Team at AlbionAuctions.com
web: www.AlbionAuctions.com