CollectingBanter

-   Paper Money (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   have you been getting 2003A Twos from your local bank? (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=197341)

Fred Shecter December 7th 06 09:09 PM

have you been getting 2003A Twos from your local bank?

If so, let us know what city/state. Mention the bank if you feel like it.

2003A L district were delivered to So Cal B of A branches as part of the Holiday Cash.

-Fred Shecter

http://www.sirius.com/

Sibirskmoneta December 8th 06 12:43 PM

"Fred Shecter" wrote in message
If so, let us know what city/state. Mention the bank if you feel like it.

2003A L district were delivered to So Cal B of A branches as part of the
Holiday Cash.

-Fred Shecter

http://www.sirius.com/

I am lucky to find well circulated 1976's of which I got 16 of them
yesterday.

Sibirskmoneta December 8th 06 02:51 PM

"Sibirskmoneta" wrote in message

"Fred Shecter" wrote in message
If so, let us know what city/state. Mention the bank if you feel like it.

2003A L district were delivered to So Cal B of A branches as part of the
Holiday Cash.

-Fred Shecter

http://www.sirius.com/

I am lucky to find well circulated 1976's of which I got 16 of them
yesterday.

I got two more at another bank, where the teller commented that one of the
other tellers is hoarding them "how dare her"! I asked about Ike Dollars,
and she said they head out the door as quick as they come in.

Owen W. Linzmayer December 18th 06 11:44 PM

have you been getting 2003A Twos from your local bank?

I picked up a pack of $2s just before my recent trip to New Zealand and
Australia. They were series 2003A of L district. Got them through Wells
Fargo in San Francisco, CA.

Fred Shecter December 22nd 06 08:08 PM

have you been getting 2003A Twos from your local bank?

Suck their supply of 2003 Twos dry and then they will re-order and the 2003A
twos will appear.

--
-Fred Shecter
remove zorch two places to reply