CollectingBanter

-   Autographs (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Three for Thursday (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=222768)

doc August 9th 07 11:49 PM

Three for Thursday

[img=http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/6428/hockeypp5.th.jpg]

Barry Pederson sent two weeks ago one TC and one IC. Got both back
signed.

[img=http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/6771/starbucksh5.th.jpg]

Sent two photos and 1 promotional card to Katee Sackhoff aka Starbuck
on the reimagined BattleStar Galactica series
8383 Wilshire Boulevard #500
Beverly Hills, CA 90211-2404
Send in May of this year.

[img=http://
img267.imageshack.us/img267/9636/yodagf3.th.jpg]

Jeremy Jarvis artist for wizards of the coast (the makers of the Magic
the Gathering and the Star Wars RPG and miniatures games)
Sent index card and asked if he would do a sketch of my favorite Jedi
Master.
Its been gone long enough that I forgot when I sent it. Maybe early
this year late last year.
Wizards of the Coast
1600 Lind Ave. SW
Renton, WA 98055

Sue H August 9th 07 11:52 PM

Three for Thursday

On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 15:49:33 -0700, doc
wrote:

[...]

Congrats Doc; I got Jeremy Jarvis a while back myself. Very good
artist.