CollectingBanter

-   Pens & Pencils (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   More Truly Flexible Nibs (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=321753)

Aaron W. Hsu December 1st 12 06:03 AM

More Truly Flexible Nibs

Does anyone know of any more pens that are truly flexible and resilient
enough to be used in Spencerian style handwriting? I have a custom nib
Namiki Falcon that I really love, and I have heard of a flex nib from
Noodler, but that is about it. Does anyone else do good, quality flexible
nibs that come close to the steel dip pens of the 19th century?

--
Aaron W. Hsu | | http://www.sacrideo.us
Programming is just another word for the lost art of thinking.