CollectingBanter

-   General (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Krystonia Figures wanted (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=324843)

[email protected] February 24th 19 09:20 PM

Krystonia Figures wanted

I have a pretty good size collection from the late 80s through mid 90s. Are you still interested?

[email protected] February 28th 19 03:35 AM

Krystonia Figures wanted

On Sunday, February 24, 2019 at 2:20:54 PM UTC-6, wrote:
I have a pretty good size collection from the late 80s through mid 90s. Are you still interested?

I would be interested in seeing what you have available. Please send list price and pictures if you can to:

Thanks!

[email protected] March 11th 19 02:47 AM

Krystonia Figures wanted

On Wednesday, February 27, 2019 at 8:35:17 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Sunday, February 24, 2019 at 2:20:54 PM UTC-6, wrote:
I have a pretty good size collection from the late 80s through mid 90s. Are you still interested?

I would be interested in seeing what you have available. Please send list price and pictures if you can to:

Thanks!

Paying good money $$$ for the following pieces:
1. Large Wodema with a crystal in each hand (no apple)
2. Green robe Large and small Graffyn on Grunch
3. Large Wodema painted purple (like the medium)
4. Any figurines with red or white felt on the bottom instead of green

[email protected] June 3rd 19 05:05 PM

Krystonia Figures wanted

I have a large number. Call me if you are interested. 843-684-5207 Frank

[email protected] June 17th 19 05:23 PM

Krystonia Figures wanted

On Sunday, March 10, 2019 at 9:47:48 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Wednesday, February 27, 2019 at 8:35:17 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Sunday, February 24, 2019 at 2:20:54 PM UTC-6, wrote:
I have a pretty good size collection from the late 80s through mid 90s. Are you still interested?

I would be interested in seeing what you have available. Please send list price and pictures if you can to:

Thanks!

Paying good money $$$ for the following pieces:
1. Large Wodema with a crystal in each hand (no apple)
2. Green robe Large and small Graffyn on Grunch
3. Large Wodema painted purple (like the medium)
4. Any figurines with red or white felt on the bottom instead of green

I have a VERY large collection, and may have a couple of those pieces! Everything is boxed up right now from moving, but let me know if you are still looking and I will see what I have. I also have the rare smaller sized Groc, rare Grackene with both feet showing, an unfired Poffles, and many of the more unusual and member's pieces from the earlier years of collecting. Many of them are signed by Woodard. Contact me if interested... by email at this address or text 910-619-8003.
Thanks! Linda
Thanks! Linda