CollectingBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Smokers, I want state cigarette tax stamps (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=298933)

Art October 11th 10 12:26 AM

Smokers, I want state cigarette tax stamps

Hi,

I collect the state tax stamps from cigarette packs. Will trade large
used US commemoratives for small lots or will buy large accumulations,
Please contact off line at .
Art 50 years life APS member

Art October 11th 10 01:52 PM

On Oct 10, 7:26*pm, Art wrote:
Hi,

I collect the state tax stamps from cigarette packs. Will trade large
used US commemoratives for small lots or will buy large accumulations,
Please contact off line at .
Art 50 years life APS member

The full email address is

Art October 11th 10 08:15 PM

On Oct 11, 8:52*am, Art wrote:
On Oct 10, 7:26*pm, Art wrote:

Hi,

I collect the state tax stamps from cigarette packs. Will trade large
used US commemoratives for small lots or will buy large accumulations,
Please contact off line at .
Art 50 years life APS member

The full email address is

The part after revs. is perfins
Art from a smoke free house since my son and his wife bought a house
about 22 years ago.