CollectingBanter

-   Coins (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   please spin your prayer wheels and sacrifice a version for me (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=183728)

Dave Hinz August 15th 06 03:50 PM

please spin your prayer wheels and sacrifice a version for me

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 14:15:35 GMT, e wrote:
i'm picking up a load of 90 ikes, 400 halves and an early
yoyota supra supposed to be excellent mechanically tofay.
would appreciate some positive chi or whatever that
granola head stuff is.

I'll sacrifice a liter of java bean extract to your good fortunes, e.

Dave

PC August 15th 06 05:19 PM

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 14:15:35 GMT, e wrote:
i'm picking up a load of 90 ikes, 400 halves and an early
yoyota supra supposed to be excellent mechanically tofay.
would appreciate some positive chi or whatever that
granola head stuff is.

I'll sacrifice a liter of java bean extract to your good fortunes, e.

I'll pour out 5% of my 40 ounce malt liquor too.

Dave Hinz August 15th 06 05:24 PM

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 11:19:31 -0500, PC wrote:

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message

I'll sacrifice a liter of java bean extract to your good fortunes, e.

I'll pour out 5% of my 40 ounce malt liquor too.

Ah. I prefer my type of "sacrifice" where you get to actually drink it.

Bruce Remick August 16th 06 01:45 AM

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message

I'll sacrifice a liter of java bean extract to your good fortunes, e.

I'll pour out 5% of my 40 ounce malt liquor too.

Ah. I prefer my type of "sacrifice" where you get to actually drink it.

Well if that's your thing, I can offer what's left of my colonoscopy prep liquid
(lemon flavored). I already made the heavy scarifice and you're welcome to the
surplus "activator", for kharma's sake and a general goggone good cleansing out.

Bruce

PC August 17th 06 11:21 PM

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message

I'll sacrifice a liter of java bean extract to your good fortunes, e.

I'll pour out 5% of my 40 ounce malt liquor too.

Ah. I prefer my type of "sacrifice" where you get to actually drink it.

Oh! Well if that is allowed I will down the entire bottle for the OP.