CollectingBanter

-   Coins (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Now a $200 bill !!! (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=27811)

beekeep September 18th 03 12:10 AM

Now a $200 bill !!!

SEPTEMBER 12--North Carolina cops are searching for a guy who
successfully passed a $200 bill bearing George W. Bush's portrait and
a drawing of the White House complete with lawn signs reading "We like
ice cream" and "USA deserves a tax cut."

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/bushbill1.html

Stujoe September 18th 03 12:23 AM

In article ,
says...
SEPTEMBER 12--North Carolina cops are searching for a guy who
successfully passed a $200 bill bearing George W. Bush's portrait and
a drawing of the White House complete with lawn signs reading "We like
ice cream" and "USA deserves a tax cut."

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/bushbill1.html

How would you like to be the guy who had to take that police report with
a straight face?

--
Stu Miller
Visit the Virtual Coin Museum (over 100 displays):

Grandpa September 18th 03 03:58 AM

Stujoe wrote:

In article ,
says...

SEPTEMBER 12--North Carolina cops are searching for a guy who
successfully passed a $200 bill bearing George W. Bush's portrait and
a drawing of the White House complete with lawn signs reading "We like
ice cream" and "USA deserves a tax cut."

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/bushbill1.html

How would you like to be the guy who had to take that police report with
a straight face?

I wonder if they spoke english, the person who accepted the bill of course.