CollectingBanter

-   Autographs (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   ORIGINAL Alice Cooper Group In Person Success (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=1649)

CraigAK62 August 13th 03 10:23 PM

ORIGINAL Alice Cooper Group In Person Success

Last week I attended the Glen Buxton Memorial Weekend here in Cleveland and had
tons of stuff signed by Neal Smith, Dennis Dunaway, and Michael Bruce of the
original AC group. They were great as usual, now the only problem I have is I
have more stuff to Alice has to sign so I can get it completed! I have pics
with them in front of the R&RHOF, as well. It was a great weekend and I have
talked wtih MB three times in the last week. He's a pretty cool guy and it's
great when you can strike up friendships with someone who was a hero to you
growing up!

Craig