CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Rockola 496 volume control/ drive gear (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=323454)

[email protected] November 13th 15 03:29 PM

Rockola 496 volume control/ drive gear

Hello-
I recently acquired a 496 in decent shape. however, there are a few issues-

There is no volume control, just some remaining cut wires coming off of the amp. Not sure I can get an old potemeter and build one?

Also- the motor that drives the basket of records around works fine, but the attached gear is almost completely wore out. Doed anyone know if I can just get a new gear (and where?) or do I have tp replace the entire motor?

Thanks!