CollectingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   interesting label info (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=270539)

Ryan Davenport April 15th 09 10:46 AM

interesting label info

An interesting page summarizing the location of a number of these
stamp- / label-issuing entities. Rodney will be thrilled.

http://tinyurl.com/cxuutg

Ryan

Victor Manta April 15th 09 12:04 PM

interesting label info

"Ryan Davenport" wrote in message
An interesting page summarizing the location of a number of these
stamp- / label-issuing entities. Rodney will be thrilled.

http://tinyurl.com/cxuutg

P.T. Barnum stated that there's a sucker born every second. For so many
issued "stamps" this could be possible, which means slightly over 30
millions of such collectors born worldwide each year. Fortunately many of
them wake up quite quickly but unfortunately they give up collecting.

--
Victor Manta

Illegal, Excessive, Undesirable Stamps: http://www.pwmo.org/

Rodney April 15th 09 01:40 PM

interesting label info

Thanks Ryan :)
even I have had enough of the former Russian states,
way over the top.
The rest, they are well represented in my albums.
Some religion Cinderellas..........
http://cjoint.com/data/erepWRpPyF.htm