CollectingBanter

-   Pens & Pencils (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Scripto "Classic" pencil? (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=9518)

John B. Egger November 23rd 03 02:17 PM

Scripto "Classic" pencil?

I've used these since long before they were renamed "Classic," but they
now seem to be unavailable. Are they still produced, and/or are they
still available somewhere?

I have found that Office Depot's thickest lead (I think it's 1.1 mm)
fits them.

-- John
Registered Linux User #291592

John B. Egger November 23rd 03 02:25 PM

John B. Egger wrote:
I've used these since long before they were renamed "Classic," but they
now seem to be unavailable. Are they still produced, and/or are they
still available somewhere?

I have found that Office Depot's thickest lead (I think it's 1.1 mm)
fits them.

-- John
Registered Linux User #291592

Well, that was easy... but I'll leave this post up for other's interest.

http://www.roger-russell.com/scripto...ntroandhistory