CollectingBanter

-   Autographs (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   I am back! (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=285210)

JosesAutograph January 9th 10 02:22 AM

I am back!

Hey folks it is me Jose or Josesautograph from Star Tiger. Have not
posted on here in a long time. Have not really collected autographs
in over a year. The last request i sent out was close to a year ago.
I have been bored, hope to start back soon.

JOSE

Mr Black[_2_] January 9th 10 08:14 AM

I am back!

Welcome back...unfortunately not many of us left on here.
This is my 14th year on this newsgroup, and at the current drop off rate, it
could be my last as i dont see us continue for all that many more years

MrB

pe2[_8_] January 9th 10 02:48 PM

I am back!

Yeah, just a handful. I have fun plonking the trolls, though.

Welcome back Jose'. Are you in Den's yahoo group?

By the way Jose'-i'm married now. *smile*

Happy Hunting-
pe2

[email protected] January 11th 10 11:12 PM

I am back!

Jose, Join my group. Anyone else want to joijn a nice group of
people that do post and help each other........

Den
Owner

JosesAutograph January 13th 10 04:01 AM

I am back!

On Jan 11, 6:12*pm, "
wrote:
Jose, Join my group. * *Anyone else want to joijn a nice group of
people that do post and help each other........

Den
Owner

I am in the group, just forgot how to get back in. I receive the e-
mails all the time.

JOSE

[email protected] January 17th 10 10:43 PM

I am back!

Good To Have Ya Jose...............

Den
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/autographdc/