CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   FS 11 Jukeboxes, spare parts and records in North Georgia (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=185084)

[email protected] August 31st 06 02:15 AM

FS 11 Jukeboxes, spare parts and records in North Georgia

Hi All,

I have 11 Jukeboxes, extra parts and 3 to 4 thousand 45's I would like
to sell as a lot. All machines are complete except one is missing the
speakers which I have a few extras. There is 1 dedicated CD Juke, 2
combo 45/CD and the rest are all 45 machines. 3 or 4 are fully working
and the others will probably require very little repair time. Parts
include power amps, record magazines, a few bill validaors and coin
mechs etc.

Rock-Ola
480
481
490-2
481
574
478
454

Rowe/AMI
R92
R91
CD100

Seeburg
USCI

Asking $3500.00 for the lot. Machines are located in Flowery Branch. I
would like to have these gone by this weekend as they are taking up too
much space.

Thanks for looking.

Bill

[email protected] September 1st 06 04:38 AM

FS 11 Jukeboxes, spare parts and records in North Georgia

I purchased several more games this evening and cannot pick them up
until the jukes are gone. The 45's are mostly Soul, R&B, Motown and Top
40 from the 80's.

Price has been reduced to $2300.00 cash if the lot can be picked up
this weekend.

Thanks
Bill