CollectingBanter

-   Autographs (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   CCM Helmet (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=251364)

KC June 21st 08 06:42 PM

CCM Helmet

Barefoot, the helmet did look cool and all but it did smear in some small
areas, it will be put in a case for the next 40 years I guess

pe2[_8_] June 21st 08 07:21 PM

CCM Helmet

or until the kid goes off to college, LOL!!! :)

Congrats on the success!

KC June 21st 08 07:29 PM

CCM Helmet

no doubt

[email protected] June 21st 08 07:33 PM

CCM Helmet

it's all good...i took my lumps on those helmets. i know he's not a
star now, but i have keith tkachuck helmet and steve yzerman, and they
didn't survive my move to california. i was quite upset.
some company used to make nhl team logo'd goalie masks (full sized)
for street hockey..those worked really well...but yzerman isn't seen
much anymore and he's a sure fire hall of famer, and i really wanted
the helmet as he was my favorite player.
after the strike, i was done with hockey for good though.