CollectingBanter

-   Paper Money (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Scotland £10 Commemorative Games scans needed (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=199432)

Owen W. Linzmayer December 27th 06 11:31 PM

Scotland £10 Commemorative Games scans needed

If any of you Scottish collectors can help me with this (you know who you
are), I'd appreciate 300-dpi scans of front and back for this note.

note.boy December 28th 06 04:43 PM

"Owen W. Linzmayer" wrote in message
If any of you Scottish collectors can help me with this (you know who you
are), I'd appreciate 300-dpi scans of front and back for this note.

I got a few from the bank today.

Front.

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/2/4/5...30125272_o.jpg

Back

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/2/4/5...30125274_o.jpg

Billy

Owen W. Linzmayer December 28th 06 06:44 PM

Scotland £10 Commemorative Games scansneeded

Billy,

Thanks. Can you please email me front and back scans at 100%, 300 dpi? I
need high-resolution for print reproduction. I'll give you a photo credit in
the newsletter for your help.