CollectingBanter

-   Cards:- non-sport (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Anyone Trading??? (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=255712)

Mike Surratt August 29th 08 12:17 AM

Anyone Trading???

I just updated all my need lists at: www.mikzcardz.com

Here is the way I trade:

1. Commons - Singles:Singles -- IMO, It is not necessary to look up
book values. Example -- trading 100 singles you have for 100 singles I
have. Chances are, the amount will be just about even, one way or
another.

2. Insert/Promos - I trade BV:BV based on prices listed in NSU
Magazine

3. I will NOT Trade Inserts for your singles

4. Please send me your all your need lists, I have 1,000's upon
1,000's of singles, promos, inserts, etc. via email -

Looking forward to a trade or two or three...

Mike
Lanham, MD