CollectingBanter

-   Autographs (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   5 years to get here (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=310325)

Hornet March 10th 11 11:47 PM

5 years to get here

I recieved an autograph I sent out to Jamie Bamber five years ago to
the studio where Battlestar Galactica was being filmed. I actually
stopped collecting several years ago so this was quite a surprise.

JosesAutograph March 15th 11 06:50 AM

5 years to get here

On Mar 10, 7:47*pm, Hornet wrote:
I recieved an autograph I sent out to Jamie Bamber five years ago to
the studio where Battlestar Galactica was being filmed. I actually
stopped collecting severg al years ago so this was quite a surprise.

Wow 5 years that is a long time for a response.

JOSE

[email protected] March 24th 11 10:35 PM

5 years to get here

My longest ever was 10 years. It came to my home in the Companies
Return Envelope that I had sent it out in 10 years earlier. Inside
was a mint, Ringo Starr.

Den
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/autographdc/