CollectingBanter

-   Coins (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   I need D Mint Denver Quarters, will trade my many P quarters for your D (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=174576)

Chiefhero May 21st 06 02:39 AM

I need D Mint Denver Quarters, will trade my many P quarters for your D

I need to complete my quarter collection for the grandkids.
Here is my current list.
1 Nevada D
12 Nebraska D
Looking to trade my many P quarters for these D Minted quarters on my
list.
Email me if you can help.
Thanks.

Bland Allison May 21st 06 03:12 AM

I need D Mint Denver Quarters, will trade my many P quarters for your D

"Chiefhero" wrote in news:1148175582.633872.231060
@y43g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

I need to complete my quarter collection for the grandkids.
Here is my current list.
1 Nevada D
12 Nebraska D
Looking to trade my many P quarters for these D Minted quarters on my
list.
Email me if you can help.
Thanks.

I'm in Los Angeles. Haven't seen any Nebraskas yet. I'm emailing you now
to get your address and send you a few Nevadas.

BA