CollectingBanter

-   Books (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   New Ghost-Fiction discussion forum (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=126350)

[email protected] April 23rd 05 02:47 PM

New Ghost-Fiction discussion forum

Perhaps now would be a good time to promote a new Ghost-Fiction forum
hosted by Google:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/Ghost-Fiction

Anyone can join, anyone can read the archives, nothing is moderated,
controversial discussion of a pleasant and amusing nature is
particularly encouraged. However, anyone who personally abuses others
or engages in very tiresome posting habits can be evicted. Evictions
will be decided upon by a panel of reasonable and well respected
individuals yet to be appointed / elected.

It's the same deal as abgf, ahc, rchw and rcb - except for the fact
that a panel of responsible indoviduals can remove spammers and
abusers.

Although I have published one book and plan to publish two more later
this year, these are very much a hobby stroke labour-of-love. I have no
vested business interest in publishing generally, which I think makes
this new discussion forum quite unique. I also quite famously have no
cronyistic links to any awards body or genre society which hopefully
will make for genuinely liberated and lively discussion.

Christopher Barker
THE HAUNTED RIVER
http://hauntedriver.co.uk

Franklin Hummel April 23rd 05 05:35 PM

wrote in message
oups.com...
Perhaps now would be a good time to promote a new Ghost-Fiction forum
hosted by Google:

Another email address of his to killfile. *sigh*

-- Franklin Hummel in Boston, Massachusetts