CollectingBanter

-   Dolls (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Calling All Collectors!!!! (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=263170)

kassie December 25th 08 01:43 AM

Calling All Collectors!!!!

Dear collectors,

You are cordially invited to join our new collectors group exclusive
to a new line of dolls that Creations of Mysticism will be releasing
soon!
Collectors join our yahoo group for all the latest art dolls. What you
can expect?
*Release of a special line of dolls coming in the beginning of 2009!
*Exclusively only to group members!
*You will get the first look and notification on all auctions!
*Visit with other collectors! And much more!
It is free to join. Come and join to be part of this new group
exclusively to collectors like you!
Come join our group by clicking on the link below.
Hope to see you there!

Thank you
Cristina
Moderator