CollectingBanter

-   Autographs (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Keeping the Group Alive + Comic Con News (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=282556)

Autograph Collector November 19th 09 05:22 AM

Keeping the Group Alive + Comic Con News

Staying Alive: I have been collecting autograph and piecework type
collector cards on ebay lately. One or two bucks per card sometimes and
there's no doubt of authenticity.

San Diego Comic Con News: 4 day passes for the 41st annual Comic-Con
sold out Nov. 6, eight months before the July 22-25, 2010 event.

Advance ticket prices were $100 for 4 days plus preview night up from
last years $75.

I bought mine the last day of this years Con. I will also be getting a 4
day press pass.

Pete