CollectingBanter

-   Cards:- non-sport (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   ! FA on eBay: Buffy Season 1 Inkworks cards promos & RARE Binder! (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=142797)

TheUberBob August 27th 05 07:04 AM

! FA on eBay: Buffy Season 1 Inkworks cards promos & RARE Binder!

I've got a bunch of the early Inkworks Buffy The Vampire Slayer trading
cards I'm putting up on eBay. Right now I've got the Season 1 set plus
a wrapper, various Season 1 chase cards including the hard-to-find
Coffin card "How To Kill A Vampire" and the very rare Season 1 binder!
Going up next are my Season 1 promo cards, Season 2 cards and beyond!

Anything from the early Buffy card sets is now very rare and almost
impossible to find and hardly ever shows up for auction! A great
collectible for any Buffy fan! Check my auctions over the next week or
so to find a great selection of hard-to-find Buffy cards including many
from the hard-to-find first three seasons and a great assortment of
promos! Here's a link to my "About Me" page which has a complete list
of my auctions:

http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...rid=theuberbob

Thanks!

-Bob-