CollectingBanter

-   Cards:- non-sport (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   ! FA on eBay: Complete Babylon 5 autos inc. O'Hare as Sinclair! (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=136276)

TheUberBob July 6th 05 06:35 AM

! FA on eBay: Complete Babylon 5 autos inc. O'Hare as Sinclair!

I've got two autographed trading cards from Rittenhouse Archives'
"Complete Babylon 5" set up on eBay right now. The first is card A1
signed by Michael O'Hare as Jeffrey Sinclair, original commander of
Babylon 5 and orginator of the Babylon Project! The other is A13
featuring actress Sarah Douglas (Ursa in Superman and Superman II!) as
Jha'Dur.

Here's a link to my eBay "About Me" page which contains listings for
all my auctions:

http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayIS=ADAPI...h=ADeuberb ob

Thanks,
-Bob S.-