CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   WTB: manual for Rock-ola Vivo CD Wall unit (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=324144)

[email protected] November 22nd 17 02:46 PM

WTB: manual for Rock-ola Vivo CD Wall unit

Just picked one of these up and need a manual. Any help is appreciated.
Alex

John Robertson November 22nd 17 09:04 PM

On 2017/11/22 5:46 AM, wrote:
Just picked one of these up and need a manual. Any help is appreciated.
Alex

Try contacting Rockola factory. They may have it in PDF...

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com

[email protected] November 23rd 17 02:54 AM

On Wednesday, November 22, 2017 at 2:05:06 PM UTC-6, John Robertson wrote:
On 2017/11/22 5:46 AM, wrote:
Just picked one of these up and need a manual. Any help is appreciated.
Alex

Try contacting Rockola factory. They may have it in PDF...

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com

Thanks John. I sent them an email. Worth a shot I suppose.
Thanks
Alex

[email protected] November 28th 17 01:38 PM

On 2017/11/22 5:46 AM, wrote:
Just picked one of these up and need a manual. Any help is appreciated.
Alex

Try contacting Rockola factory. They may have it in PDF...

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com

Thanks John. I sent them an email. Worth a shot I suppose.
Thanks
Alex

I got a response from a Rock-Ola customer service rep. He said that they have no manual but I can call him for tech help. That is very nice and I will call. I'd still like a manual if I can find one.
Alex