CollectingBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [FA] UK and Channel Island Prestige Books MINT - Bargain Prices (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=117594)

Ivan Hanley November 5th 04 01:45 PM

[FA] UK and Channel Island Prestige Books MINT - Bargain Prices

I have 100% positive feedback why not pick up a bargain in confidence. I
ship worldwide.

The auction can be found he
http://makeashorterlink.com/?O1A3625B9

Below are listed the current items and prices - more will follow soon.

2 days 10 hrs left
DX20 The Definitive Portrait Prestige Stamp Booklet £4.99
DX21 Breaking Barriers Prestige Stamp Booklet £4.99
DX22 Profile On Print Prestige Stamp Booklet £6.51
DX23 World Changers Prestige Stamp Booklet £7.49
DX24 Special By Design Prestige Stamp Booklet £4.99

5 days 9 hrs left
Alderney Community Service Prestige Stamp Booklet 1 + 2 £4.99
Alderney Community Service Prestige Stamp Booklet 3 £4.99

Alderney Garrison Island Prestige Stamp Booklet 1 + 2 £4.99
Alderney Garrison Island Prestige Stamp Booklet 4 £4.99
Alderney Garrison Island Prestige Stamp Booklet 3 £4.99

Ivan Hanley.
eBay :- Scooby-Shack
BSW :- Scooby-Shack
****
Board Gamers Anonymous
For Northern Ireland Boardgamers
www.bg-anon.co.uk

"When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was
an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said,
'Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of
the Protestants in whom you don't believe?'"
Quentin Crisp