CollectingBanter

-   Coins (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Sphincter (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=324197)

Lord Penis January 19th 18 08:21 PM

Sphincter

On 18-Jan-18 18:47, wrote:
On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 3:41:38 PM UTC-8, drive-by wrote:

Shalom & Erev tov...this was written in 1986. He had a relationship with a young of ca. 17-18. There were NEVER lovers younger than this, and you are distorting Reb Ginsberg's gay history. He chose to write about whatever subject he felt necessary to articulate. I find the effort rather sophomoric, just as I find your posturing hysterics ball-less.

Didn't you recite this poem under the chuppa when you married Dockery?

Will Dockery January 20th 18 05:05 AM

Sphincter

"Lord Penis" wrote in message ...

Didn't you recite this poem

You really dig Allen Ginsberg, do you?

Will Dockery March 26th 18 09:43 AM

Sphincter

"Lord Penis" wrote in message ...

Didn't you recite this poem

No, I doubt anyone ever has... it, to say the least, is no Ginsberg at his
best.