CollectingBanter

-   Pens & Pencils (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Rhodia Going Big? (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=255308)

[email protected] August 23rd 08 12:01 AM

Rhodia Going Big?

Made my weekly trip to the local college bookstore. They have put in
a 7ft high 5 ft diameter turnstile with about every product Rodia
makes displayed on it.

Don

Apmonia August 23rd 08 12:20 AM

Rhodia Going Big?

On Aug 22, 7:01*pm, wrote:
Made my weekly trip to the local college bookstore. *They have put in
a 7ft high 5 ft diameter turnstile with about every product Rodia
makes displayed on it.

Don

I hope so. Their paper quality is much better than Modo e Modo,
although I still haven't replaced my Moleskine with WebNotebooks.
Yet... All of their other products are absolutely great. It would be
nice to see them readily available. BTW, which college bookstore were
they at?

[email protected] August 28th 08 04:45 AM

Rhodia Going Big?

On Aug 22, 4:20*pm, Apmonia wrote:
On Aug 22, 7:01*pm, wrote:

Made my weekly trip to the local college bookstore. *They have put in
a 7ft high 5 ft diameter turnstile with about every product Rodia
makes displayed on it.

Don

I hope so. Their paper quality is much better than Modo e Modo,
although I still haven't replaced my Moleskine with WebNotebooks.
Yet... All of their other products are absolutely great. It would be
nice to see them readily available. *BTW, which college bookstore were
they at?

Hi;
The are at the College book store - UC Davis in Davis, CA