CollectingBanter

-   General Discussion (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   The Fight for Peace, Sportive Medicine in GDR, Cambodian Genocide - on Stamps (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=321057)

Victor Manta May 22nd 12 01:08 AM

The Fight for Peace, Sportive Medicine in GDR, Cambodian Genocide - on Stamps

Not much to read on RCSD during the last week, that's why I propose you my
new philatelic pages:

The Fight for Peace:
http://www.reds-on.postalstamps.biz/...-for-peace.htm
A question to the former Radio Yerevan, the usual source of jokes in USSR:
It will be war in the following years? Answer: Wars will be no longer, but
it will be such a struggle for peace that it will not remain one stone upon
another.

Sportive Medicine Alchemy in GDR & "Boycott Breaking" Stamps of the GDR (two
pages in sequence):
http://www.reds-on.postalstamps.biz/...dicine-ddr.htm
http://www.reds-on.postalstamps.biz/...t-breaking.htm
Converting drugs into golden medals & Converting printed paper into gold

Cambodian Genocide:
http://www.reds-on.postalstamps.biz/...a-genocide.htm
"To keep you is no benefit. To destroy you is no loss." Khmer Rouge.

--
Victor Manta, PWO, AIJP

Philatelic Webmasters Organization: http://pwmo.org/
Art on Stamps: http://artonstamps.org/
Romania by Stamps: http://marci-postale.com/

Blair (TC) May 22nd 12 04:12 PM

On Monday, 21 May 2012 20:08:37 UTC-4, Victor Manta wrote:
[...]

Most interesting articles, Victor.

Victor Manta May 22nd 12 06:59 PM

"Blair (TC)" wrote in message
[...]

Thank you, Blair!