CollectingBanter

-   Coins (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Someone has been busted linking to Anaconda's images! (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=40307)

K6AZ February 3rd 05 12:25 AM

Someone has been busted linking to Anaconda's images!

K6AZ WEB PAGES

http://www.k6az.com/web_pages.htm

John Carney February 3rd 05 12:30 AM

"K6AZ" wrote in message

K6AZ WEB PAGES

http://www.k6az.com/web_pages.htm

Lol! Exactly the way I would've handled it. Way to go Adrian!

--
John

Visit the RCCers favorite coins web page
http://mysite.verizon.net/jcarney44/coins/rccers.html

Banknote Addict February 3rd 05 12:33 AM

K6AZ wrote in
:

K6AZ WEB PAGES

http://www.k6az.com/web_pages.htm

Too funny! A little "street justice" - ebay style :)

Ken Barr February 3rd 05 01:48 AM

In article ,
wrote:

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 19:25:05 -0500, K6AZ wrote:

K6AZ WEB PAGES

http://www.k6az.com/web_pages.htm

But the finger isn't slabbed...
Too bad he didn't post something more risque...

The alt.marketing.online.ebay "mascot", known as
"The Pantyhose Guy", is often used in these situations ...

I suspect a little Googling will find him if anyone
is interested ...

--
Ken Barr Numismatics
P. O. Box 32541 website:

K6AZ February 3rd 05 01:50 AM

On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 01:15:05 GMT, JohnL wrote:

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 19:25:05 -0500, K6AZ wrote:

Now that's one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. You
steal someone's image, you run the risk of getting the finger. :-)

John L.

I think he took it easy on the scammer. I would have put something much
more graphic up.

Alan Williams February 3rd 05 02:00 AM

JohnL wrote:

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 19:25:05 -0500, K6AZ wrote:

K6AZ WEB PAGES

http://www.k6az.com/web_pages.htm

Now that's one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. You
steal someone's image, you run the risk of getting the finger. :-)

John L.

LOL! I agree 100%. I hope 'fastnfurious' also gets the point, as well
as the finger!

Alan
'is this thread related to the Taster's Choice model?'

Wolley Segap February 3rd 05 04:49 AM

In article ,
K6AZ wrote:

Gets "This listing (3956258413) has been removed by eBay. Make sure that
you've entered the item number correctly." at 8:49 PM PST

Blind Man February 5th 05 12:26 AM

Gee Whiz, I bought some coins from Ebay a while back and some of
them were highly graded by AGC. Upon closer examination of my
purchases both then and again recently I think they're over-graded,
but what do I know? I know I'll run fast and far away from any more
coins graded by AGC.
This legal action comes as no surprise to me except the
plaintiff/defendant positions seem to be reversed. Withholding my own
judgment or opinion on fear of being added to the list of defendants I
will only say that I hope justice is served and someone gets the
reaming they so richly deserve.
Putting the ol' caveat emptor thing in perspective I'll quote
something I read on signs where I used to work: "You get what you
INSPECT; not what you EXPECT."

Pore ol' Wayne