CollectingBanter

-   Dolls (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Souvenir dolls (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=226602)

Eskil Thomsson September 13th 07 04:34 PM

Souvenir dolls

I´m a collector of souvenir dolls.
I coolect one doll from every country in the world.
It´s har to get dolls from St Kitts, Grenada, St vincent and Dominica.
Hope someone can help me.

Eskil Thomsson
SWEDEN

Sharrell July 26th 12 04:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Eskil Thomsson (Post 521040)
I´m a collector of souvenir dolls.
I coolect one doll from every country in the world.
It´s har to get dolls from St Kitts, Grenada, St vincent and Dominica.
Hope someone can help me.

Eskil Thomsson
SWEDEN

Hello,
I saw your post and I happen to have a St. Kitts Souvenir doll. Do you still need one of these?