CollectingBanter

-   Worldwide Stamps (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   1900's Stamp Collection keep or bin ? (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=11343)

Carolyn June 22nd 03 08:45 PM

1900's Stamp Collection keep or bin ?

The scott catalog would be a good start--the investment Im sure would pay off it
your sale. There are also several sellers on ebay that you could compare with.
Try Noblespirit for one, I've bought from them and have been very happy.
carolyn

Nick wrote:

Hi. I'm clearing out my wifes Grandfathers old stuff and come across some
old stamp albums. He's 94 and his collection starts around 1910-15 I think.
Any ideas how I should proceed with valueing it ? Would it be worth anything
?

Cheers