CollectingBanter

-   Juke Boxes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Rowe AMI CD100 Tech Question (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=322159)

No-one March 14th 13 01:36 AM

Rowe AMI CD100 Tech Question

Hi Folks

I just purchased a Rowe CD100 Jukebox. Owner said he hadn't turned it
on for a year and it was working last time he did (yea - right! ;).
When I turn it on the CD carousel starts to turn and doesn't stop
until the machine detects a problem and displays an out of order
message. Any ideas on what the problem could be would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!! :)

Tim[_5_] March 15th 13 02:06 AM

On Wednesday, March 13, 2013 8:36:28 PM UTC-5, No-one wrote:
Hi Folks

I just purchased a Rowe CD100 Jukebox. Owner said he hadn't turned it

on for a year and it was working last time he did (yea - right! ;).

When I turn it on the CD carousel starts to turn and doesn't stop

until the machine detects a problem and displays an out of order

message. Any ideas on what the problem could be would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!! :)

First thing I would do is change the memory battery.If it doesn't remember the numbers issued,it doesn't want to work.
Second-get a owners manuel

Thomas Teeter March 16th 13 12:29 AM

Rowe AMI CD100 Tech Question

On Wednesday, March 13, 2013 8:36:28 PM UTC-5, No-one wrote:
Hi Folks

I just purchased a Rowe CD100 Jukebox. Owner said he hadn't turned it

on for a year and it was working last time he did (yea - right! ;).

When I turn it on the CD carousel starts to turn and doesn't stop

until the machine detects a problem and displays an out of order

message. Any ideas on what the problem could be would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!! :)

What error code is displayed when you go into service mode?

Thomas

No-one March 17th 13 08:09 AM

On Mar 15, 3:06*pm, Tim wrote:
On Wednesday, March 13, 2013 8:36:28 PM UTC-5, No-one wrote:
Hi Folks

I just purchased a Rowe CD100 Jukebox. Owner said he hadn't turned it

on for a year and it was working last time he did (yea - right! ;).

When I turn it on the CD carousel starts to turn and doesn't stop

until the machine detects a problem and displays an out of order

message. Any ideas on what the problem could be would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!! :)

First thing I would do is change the memory battery.If it doesn't remember the numbers issued,it doesn't want to work.
*Second-get a owners manuel

Owners manual on the way. Battery is located?.....

No-one March 17th 13 09:19 AM

On Mar 16, 1:29*pm, Thomas Teeter wrote:
On Wednesday, March 13, 2013 8:36:28 PM UTC-5, No-one wrote:
Hi Folks

I just purchased a Rowe CD100 Jukebox. Owner said he hadn't turned it

on for a year and it was working last time he did (yea - right! ;).

When I turn it on the CD carousel starts to turn and doesn't stop

until the machine detects a problem and displays an out of order

message. Any ideas on what the problem could be would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!! :)

What error code is displayed when you go into service mode?

Thomas

N Warn 05-05 80
A ERR 05-62 02
N Warn 05-10 02
A Err 05-56 63
A Err 05-58 03
A Err 05-63 02
A Warn 02-32 99

Tim[_5_] March 17th 13 06:24 PM

On Sunday, March 17, 2013 3:09:49 AM UTC-5, No-one wrote:
On Mar 15, 3:06*pm, Tim wrote:

On Wednesday, March 13, 2013 8:36:28 PM UTC-5, No-one wrote:

Hi Folks

I just purchased a Rowe CD100 Jukebox. Owner said he hadn't turned it

on for a year and it was working last time he did (yea - right! ;).

When I turn it on the CD carousel starts to turn and doesn't stop

until the machine detects a problem and displays an out of order

message. Any ideas on what the problem could be would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!! :)

First thing I would do is change the memory battery.If it doesn't remember the numbers issued,it doesn't want to work.

*Second-get a owners manuel

Owners manual on the way. Battery is located?.....

battery is on the "main" control board.
Hold off till you get your manuel.It will tell you what to look for.It could be a flat battery watch type,or a cell type.

No-one March 17th 13 06:34 PM

On Mar 15, 3:06*pm, Tim wrote:

On Wednesday, March 13, 2013 8:36:28 PM UTC-5, No-one wrote:

Hi Folks

I just purchased a Rowe CD100 Jukebox. Owner said he hadn't turned it

on for a year and it was working last time he did (yea - right! ;).

When I turn it on the CD carousel starts to turn and doesn't stop

until the machine detects a problem and displays an out of order

message. Any ideas on what the problem could be would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!! :)

First thing I would do is change the memory battery.If it doesn't remember the numbers issued,it doesn't want to work.

*Second-get a owners manuel

Owners manual on the way. Battery is located?.....

battery is on the "main" control board.
Hold off till you get your manuel.It will tell you what to look for.It could be a flat battery watch type,or a cell type.

Cheers!. Found the battery - it is a soldered in. Looks like a
capacitor :)

Alan Hood March 19th 13 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by No-one (Post 694889)
On Mar 15, 3:06*pm, Tim wrote:

[...]

Hello,

I agree hold off until you get your manual and clear the errors that you currently have as per the manual.

Check out how to initalize the CD's in your jukebox and see where you go from there.

With regards to the battery it will be 3 volts and you can check this voltage if you have a meter, do this with the board disconnected or the power off.

Regards
Alan

Alan Hood
ami-man
UK

[email protected] January 21st 19 07:38 PM

Rowe AMI CD100 Tech Question

I have a Rowe cd- 100 jukebox and I'm getting the warning 02-32 04. Any idea how to fix it?