CollectingBanter

-   Paper Money (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Asking for pics (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=40605)

note.boy May 26th 04 05:08 PM

Asking for pics

I asked an ebay seller for close up pics of the note they were selling,
they sent three of 7.5 meg EACH, a total of 22.5 meg, they must have
scanned at 1,200 dpi!

I'm on dial up and it took forever to download. Billy

Scottishmoney May 26th 04 06:53 PM

Would have taken me about half a minute at that rate. I had to use a dialup
connection when I was out west last month, drove me up the wall.

Dave

--

Tir nam Beann, nan Gleann, s'nan Gaisgeach - Saor Alba A-Nis!
"note.boy" wrote in message
I asked an ebay seller for close up pics of the note they were selling,
they sent three of 7.5 meg EACH, a total of 22.5 meg, they must have
scanned at 1,200 dpi!

I'm on dial up and it took forever to download. Billy

---