CollectingBanter

-   Baseball (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   FS: Kansas City Royals "1979 Photo Album" (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=58982)

J.R. Sinclair September 1st 04 06:37 AM

FS: Kansas City Royals "1979 Photo Album"

Kansas City Royals "1979 Photo Album"

I have for sale the Kansas City Royals "1979 Photo Album". The album
contains 16 pages with each page featuring 4"x5" color Action Player Photo
(with Player Signature) on one side and the Player's Biography on the other
side. Royal's Players include: Whitey Herzog (Mgr.), George Brett, Steve
Busby, Al Cowens, Steve Braun, Al Hrabosky, Rich Gale, Larry Gura, Clint
Hurdle, Hal McRae, Dennis Leonard, Pete LaCock, Marty Pattin, Amos Otis,
Fred Patek, Tom Poquette, Darrell Porter, Jamie Quirk, Edwardo Rodriguez,
Paul Splittorff, Jerry Terrell, John Watham, U.L. Washington, Willie
Wilson, Frank White, and many more.
The Kansas City Royals "1979 Photo Album" is in MINT condition.
Price $20. US plus postage

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you