CollectingBanter

-   Autographs (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Timothy Busfield addy? (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=3233)

Kathy January 8th 04 09:42 AM

Timothy Busfield addy?

Does anyone have a confirmation on an address for Timothy Busfield from this
list or otherwise? I don't want to send the photo to be signed by taking a
wild guess from among these many options .

2416 "G" Street #D, Sacramento, CA 95816
1901 Ave of the Stars #1450 LA CA 90067
151 El Camino Dr., Beverly Hills, CA 90212
B Street Theater in Sacto

I think I found a home addy too, but I don't want to use it as it seems
inappropriate unless someone posts they've used that and gotten results.

Thanks in advance.

-kathy