CollectingBanter

-   Dolls (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Cabbage Patch Dolls in Box (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=320213)

Glenn Collins January 11th 12 08:33 PM

Cabbage Patch Dolls in Box

On Dec 12 2011, 4:12*pm, ov dawn wrote:
I have 4 Snack Time Kids - still in the box - never opened - Purchased
in 1995 or 1996
The price tag from Toy's R Us shows $39.95.
How much could I get for these dolls?

Would you have pictures of them?
You could check eBay.com
You should 'at least' get your money back. Pictures are important in
adopting out CPKs. Besides their condition, a buyer like myself
always has to see them. What their head mold is (check at the base,
behind their neck); the outfits they are wearing.

If you would like to send me their pictures to ,
maybe I could help.

Thank for sharing them.

Glenn