CollectingBanter

-   Cards:- non-sport (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Anybody Trading on this site? (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=241442)

Mike Surratt January 30th 08 07:41 PM

Anybody Trading on this site?

It's been a long while since I posted on this newsgroup.

I am looking for traders to finish a LOT of partial sets.

You can find all my needs/wants at: www.mikzcardz.com

HOW I TRADE:

Base singles for singles from all series. Yes, I've seen people that
look up BV for every single...For large trades 100:100 - it really
does average out -- I really have no time to look up a lot of base
singles from many series of cards, ok? Also, if we are talking about a
few base single cards in a trade , I might pass because of postage
costs. I'm sure (hope) you feel the same way. So, larger trades would
be ideal.

Inserts: NonSport Update Magazine Book Value for Book Value - no
exceptions.

I do not have a list of cards that I have available for trade -- I
have thousands of singles and many of my inserts/autos/promo cards are
listed in my ebay store (but not all):

http://stores.ebay.com/mikzcardz-sto...meZL2222QQtZkm

Looking forward to some trades...

Mike