CollectingBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   FS: France new issues, souvenir sheets booklets (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=182252)

Vartinnaa [D*] August 1st 06 09:12 AM

FS: France new issues, souvenir sheets booklets

Latest French stamps available in my store. Shipping discount available. I
also use nice recent commemoratives on all packages!! New items added
weekly.

http://stores.ebay.com/stampslore?refid=store

Best regards,

Nathalie

.-=( Sent from: http://www.delcampe.net/usenet_index.php?language=E )=-.

[email protected] August 3rd 06 09:14 AM

FS: France new issues, souvenir sheets booklets

hello

You have also a french web site

http://www.philatelistes.net/