CollectingBanter

-   8 Track Tapes (http://www.collectingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   A place where FOOLS congregate (http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=322431)

Wereo_SUPREME July 13th 13 04:40 PM

A place where FOOLS congregate

I'm talking about of course that ssholw gathering spot on FB for the phony "California Jam" thing created by a dunce for dunces, drunken bums, a Nazi pedophile henchman, a BRASS-Brain, a HorseHat and all the rest.

You won't find me there. That's because I know better. I know Wereo is the only three hours of radio that matters and it stemmed from the Jam.

I am the only one who matters in music, art and culture thank you.